Who are we?
Mfinity entertainement S.a.r.l is a newly founded entity, based in Luxembourg, dedicated in creating sustainable and environmentally aware electronic music events.
There is a strong and growing scientific consensus that climate change is happening and that human activities have played a strong contributing role. The main questions today concern what steps can be taken to mitigate the warming trend and help communities and regions adapt to the present-day and anticipated impacts of the warming that already is occurring. Mfinity Entertainment believes that global climate change is a serious environmental, economic, and social challenge that warrants an equally serious response on our behalf.
Our Environmental Policy
Electropia Festival is committed to environmental awareness in all of its business activities. We are committed to meeting or exceeding relevant environmental regulations and other environmental related requirements through the continual improvement of its environmental management system and the prevention of pollution. Electropia Festival will develop and monitor annual environmental objectives and targets to assist in meeting this commitment.
We are committed to do and will:
• Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Bars at Electropia Festival will be operating with reusable and recyclable plastic cups and other materials of similar nature.
• Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
• Be an environmentally responsible neighbour in the community where we operate, and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
• Develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
• Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible.
• Meet and exceed all applicable Judicial and Governmental requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements.
• Strive to continually to improve Electropia Festival’s environmental management system (EMS) and performance.